Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Top Ten of my favorite songs that I heard for the first time in 2008.

I had a great time listening to music this year. I'd like to share the ten best songs I heard for the first time in 2008. If you can find these songs online somewhere I can't urge more sincerely to listen them.

In no particular order.

1. "Death to Los Campesinos!" by Los Campesinos!

2. "Paragon Belial" by Darkthrone

3. "Save Room" by John Legend

4. "Won't Trade" by Q-Tip

5. "Apocalyptic Friend" by Eef Barzelay

6. "A Milli" by Lil Wayne

7. "My Girls" by Animal Collective

8. "Chop Suey" by Busy P

9. "Screaming Hand" by Jay Reatard

10. "Electric Eye" by Judas Priest"

Thanks!
-Dash

1 comment:

sk8slow said...

HI!
Great Seeing Eef top your list.
I'm the project Manager for the new Clem Snide record Eef's original band which is now back together. If you're a fan and wanna help us out a little bit with our viral campaign I'd be happy to send you some materials, free CD, buttons posters all that fun stuff. Contact me on here or at bruce@slgmusicus.com Cheers!