Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Laugh it up fuzzball."

Can we determine why we love the things we do? I don't mean people and relationships! What do you think this is, some sort of tumblr made by a 13 year-old girl about her dumb crush?! I'm talking about movies and books and music. What makes us obsess over certain media? WELL I HAVE NO IDEA. What I do know is that I love Star Wars, EPISODES 4, 5 AND 6. The story is simple, the music's epic, and it's a lot of fun. Today I'm gonna show you some other fun Star Wars stuff.

First, "5 Star Wars Status Updates":

There's four more, all hilarious. Also google other movies (LOTR for instance) to find other parodies.

Next, the Star Wars Weather Forecast:

This is a great website to have as your home page. When you start your browser in the morning and get greeted with what the weather is like out there. AND it compares the weather to a planet in the Star Wars universe OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. This is what I got today:


And finally, a 70-minute video review of "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace"

Ok, ok, I know. That's over an hour, I was skeptical too. "Do I really want to waste that much time listening to a fanboy trash a movie I already know sucks?" YES. Yes you do. One of the great things about the review for me was getting real reasons why Phantom blew, instead of the overall "ugghh" feeling I usually had. Also, the guy who made this is doing this really weird character the whole time, mispronouncing words, getting historical events wrong, doing a weird voice and talking about keeping people in his basement. Trust me, if you like Star Wars (and maybe even if you don't) you'll find this to be well worth your time. This is a picture of him asking some guy to describe Qui-Gon Jinn's personality:

Thanks for reading everyone, enjoy the bounty I have given forth! And remember, Boba Fett is the most bad-ass bounty hunter in the galaxy.



-James
----------------
Now playing: Converge - Damages

No comments: