Saturday, November 22, 2008

Deggster.

Hands up if the opening credits to the Showtime series DEXTER makes you hungry and jealous!

(My hand is up.)

It took me a little while to get on the Dexter train, but I'm super glad I finally did. In case you're unfamiliar...Dexter is a forensic blood analyst for the Miami Police Department. Dexter is also a serial killer who only kills serial killers.

I am no supporter of violent vigilantism (aside from the Punisher and the Batman), but what I enjoy about this program is that isn't portrayed as a hero. The second season actually involves him using an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting to work through his "addiction".

Well, without rambling too much, Dexter is a fascinating television show that is only more involving because of its stellar cast and writing.

-Dash

2 comments:

The Bandy's said...

Is that the same guy who played the gay brother on 'Six Feet Under'?

James said...

Yes! Only in this one he's a serial killer, cmon, you'd love this!