Thursday, January 8, 2009

"Bone Removal Procedure" sounds like a GBV song.

Got all four wisdom teeth removed today. Doctor said I could bring my iPod. So I did. Here's the songs on the mix I heard before the doctor finished.

"1999" by Prince - This played as the doctor began coating me with novocaine.

"I Feel It All" by Feist - Unbelievably this song started the moment the doctor began going to work on my first tooth.

"Play With Fire" by The Rolling Stones

"Ms. Jackson" by Outkast - Do you remember the first time you heard this song? Did you freak out as hard or harder then me?

"Didn't I Blow Your Mind" by the Delfonics - Wrap up song. Perfect thing to come on when the doctor said we were all done.

So yeah, wisdom teeth are history. I'm going to sit around eating soft solids and watching movies all day. Starting with blueberry yogurt and "Reign of Fire".

No comments: