Thursday, October 22, 2009

Buy James Stuff

You know, I was thinking to myself, "James, what you and Dash do (the podcast) is pretty selfless isn't it? Every other week, you give unto the world around an hour of thoughts, quips, opinions and discussion for absolutely no payment at all! Wow, you're quite a guy (and a catch!)."

So I though, "Why not tell people how they can repay you for all the hard work you've done!" And that's what I'm gonna do. People, this post is all about how you can rightfully give back to your lovely host, just buy me some of the stuff I'm about to talk about!

CHEFSTACK




It's an automatic pancake maker. It makes 200 pancakes in an hour. 20 pancakes every six minutes. The article I've linked to says "ChefStack is Like an ATM For Pancakes". Very apt. It's also $3,500. BUT WORTH IT. Buy it HERE.

SLEEPING GRIZZLY BEAR BEAN BAG


Oh my goodness. Ok, we all know how awesome bean bag chairs are, they're like waterbeds or Tom Sizemore movies. They're awesome, but you're not telling anybody you actually think that. But look at this one! IT'S A BIG OL' SLEEPY BEAR AAAWWWWWWW. And it won't wake up and eat you! Hopefully. It's on sale right now for $135 (it was $159).

ARTWORK BY DANIEL HOCHSTEIN



Mr. Hochstein is the father of one of my closest friends and is an incredible artist. The painting above is named "The King" and I've been lucky enough to see it up close. Those eyes are even more intense when face to face with them. He goes between realism and surrealism in his work, and I've been lucky enough to actually obtain a drawing of his.

SOME GOD DAMN SURGE.


This...this soft drink. This beverage. THIS NECTAR OF THE GODS. Was THE soda of my youth. I drank it so much. There was a mini-mart connected to a gas station near my house and I'd go there nearly every day to procure a can or bottle of this heavenly liquid. AND NOW?! It is GONE. Apparently it only exists in Norway, so I want you to go to Norway and find me some! Please?

That's it for now, feel free to just send money too!

-James

Now playing: OM - Flight of the Eagle

1 comment:

The Bandy's said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Surge-Soda-12-Pack-UNOPENED-FULL-CANS-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ190342571737QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2c514d26d9

I'd start drinking Vault if I were you.