Saturday, October 31, 2009

"Rubber Revolver".

EVERYONE! Check this out! You know how music critics and filthy old people will often call "Rubber Soul" and "Revolver" by the Beatles sister albums? Well. I've combined them. In a freakish science experiment. For Halloweeeeeeeeeen!!! If you have a music player then I suggest you do the same. For fun! OOOO! If you think you've got a better arrangement for the tracks hit me up.
"RUBBER REVOLVER"
  1. Drive My Car
  2. Doctor Robert
  3. Think For Yourself
  4. In My Life
  5. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
  6. The Word
  7. Taxman
  8. And Your Bird Can Sing
  9. You Won't See Me
  10. Girl
  11. I'm Only Sleeping
  12. Love You To
  13. Elanor Rigby
  14. Nowhere Man
  15. She Said She Said
  16. Good Day Sunshine
  17. Got To Get You Into My Life
  18. What Goes On
  19. I'm Looking Through You
  20. If I Needed Someone
  21. Here, There and Everywhere
  22. Run For Your Life
  23. For No One
  24. I Want To Tell You
  25. Michelle
  26. Wait
  27. Tomorrow Never Knows
-Dash

No comments: